Check out our careers page for current openings
Title Company Resources
Helpful Information for Customers
Tap Application / Fees
- Tap Application
- Tap Fee Schedule Starting 3/1/23, separate checks MUST be cut for the water and sewer portion of the purchased tap.
- Pretreatment Questionnaire
Builder Inspection / Request Forms
Beginning July 6, 2020, residential meter sets will only be completed on Tuesdays and Fridays. Allow additional time for multi family, commercial, and irrigation meters.
- Interior Meter Install Form Three Quarter & One Inch
- >>Updated form! FCLWD Meter Set – Unlock Request Form Use for all 3/4″ and larger meter pits. Updated form is fillable via pdf.
- 3/4″ & 1″ Meter Diagram
- Service Install Inspection 2019
- Meter Pit Relocation Form **There is a fee associated with each meter pit relocation. Fee must be paid via credit card over the phone at the time the request is made.
- Hydrant Meter Rental Guidelines
- Fire Hydrant Flow Request